Lytron’s designs and manufactures custom chillers
and cooling systems for maximum uptime.
Lytron specializes in the design and manufacture of custom chillers, liquid-to-liquid cooling systems, and liquid-to-air cooling systems for semiconductor equipment, medical equipment, lasers, wind turbines, trains, and other mission critical applications. We’re able to meet your most challenging thermal and mechanical specifications.
Our systems engineering team works with our cooling system and heat exchanger technologies to arrive at the optimum solution for your application. We can custom design and manufacture the heat exchanger and select the best pump for your system. In addition, our systems manufacturing engineers ensure that your cooling system is Designed-for-Manufacturability (DFM) and serviceability. We ship thousands of cooling systems every year, and all of our custom systems are built at Lytron in the same facility where they were designed. Our integrated approach to design, supply chain management, and production allows us to control the entire manufacturing process, from the selection of components to assembly and test, resulting in excellent quality.
Our capabilities include but are not limited to the following:
- -80°C to 200°C (-112°F to 392°F) Process Temperatures
- ¼ hP to 40 hP Refrigerated Units with Cooling Capacities up to 150 kW
- Liquid-to-Liquid Cooling Systems with Cooling Capacities up to 300 kW
- ±0.1°C Temperature Stability
- Cascade Refrigeration Systems
- Single, Dual, Triple, and Quadruple Cooling Loops
- Fluids Compatibility (Water, EGW, PGW, Fluorinert, HFE, Galden, PAO, Silicone Oils, etc.)
- Communications (Ethernet/TCP-IP Mod Bus, RS232/RS485, Dry Contacts, 4-20 mA, 0-10 Volts, etc.)
- Industry Standards and Certifications (IEC 60601-1, IEC 61601-1, SEMI S2, S8, F47, UL, MET, CE certified, WEEE, RoHS, etc.)
- Custom Configurations and Sizes Including Rack Mount, Mobile, and Skinless for Integration into Your Equipment
- Air-Cooled or Water-Cooled
- Companion Assemblies
- Design for Quiet Operation/Reduced Acoustic Levels
- Class 7 Cleanroom Compliance
Please complete our custom cooling system quote form today or call Lytron at +1-781-933-7300 to discuss your application.