Lytron's 2003 Thermal Management Guide Offers More Technical Information
August 29, 2002 Woburn, MA - Lytron, the Total Thermal Solutions ™ company, proudly introduces its revised 2003 Thermal Management Guide. The new 2003 guide includes
- An overview of cold plate technologies,
- A description of new Press-Lock technology,
- Performance data for our Third Generation Kodiak® Recirculating Chillers.
- Instructions on "How to Select a Cold Plate, Recirculating Chiller, Ambient Cooling System, or Heat Exchanger,"
- Various coolant fluid's thermal properties, product weight and volume, and conversion factors,
- Specifications, performance data, options, ordering information, product pictures and selection guidelines for Lytron's thermal management products.
Charlie Carswell, President of Lytron, said, "Lytron's 2003 Thermal Management Guide is our most complete guide to date. It is a valuable resource for engineers and designers who need a single source for technical thermal information as well as the most innovative cooling products. It includes performance data for Recirculating Chillers, Ambient Cooling Systems, Copper and Stainless Steel Heat Exchangers, Oil Coolers, and Cold Plates as well as highlights Lytron's custom capabilities."
Lytron's broad range of products, from simple cold plates to recirculating chillers, is manufactured to the highest quality standards. Most, including the chillers, are available off-the-shelf for immediate delivery. Every product is backed by over 40 years of thermal design and manufacturing experience.
Lytron's cooling products include recirculating chillers, compact and portable non-refrigerated cooling systems, aluminum-oil coolers, copper tube-fin heat exchangers, stainless steel tube-fin heat exchangers, compact cold plates, and OEM coils.
Lytron is the only ISO 9001 registered Total Thermal SolutionsTM provider. ISO registration provides the assurance that these liquid-cooling products are defect-free and able to provide years of reliable, leak-tight service. For more information, contact Lytron at 781-933-7300 or visit www.Lytron.com.